Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience)
We are currently looking for a savvy and creative marketing executive to join us at a very exciting time, as we look to grow our company and increase and develop our brand awareness in line with our 2018 strategy.
OUR VISION AND WHAT WE DO
We are a technology start-up which provides creative online solutions to inspire auctioneers and estate agents across the UK, so that buyers and sellers can exchange or reserve properties online, immediately at the end of a specified time period. We aim to disrupt and democratise an industry which is outdated and under-utilised creating an international community for buyers and sellers.
We believe that auctions are a highly efficient method of buying and selling property, but that it is heavily underused. Our aim is to increase the size of the auction sector in the UK as a whole, by collaborating with agents and auction houses to encourage greater use of online auctions. Our online property auction marketplace combines the tradition and local property expertise of existing auctioneers and agents, with our innovation and knowledge of online auctions, to make auctions more democratic, more convenient and more accessible as an efficient method of sale.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a creative and proactive marketing executive to help us deliver our online and offline marketing strategies.
Your core responsibilities will include building on and delivering our initial marketing strategy, working with leadership to develop new campaigns, generating and launching email, social media and website marketing campaigns, taking the lead on pay per click campaigns, writing press releases and generating content. You will also be required to lead on launching marketing strategies for our key customers, for instance by producing launch marketing packs and internal promotional marketing material. There will also be an opportunity for you to develop and implement creative offline marketing campaigns.
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a creative streak. An interest in the property sector would be advantageous but we would also invite applications from those who would flourish in a role they can make their own!
You will be quick to learn and develop your skills. You will relish working in a startup environment, where no two days are ever the same. You will need to be flexible and adaptable, with an ability to get stuck in to assist with other areas of the business, where required.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- a dynamic, ambitious culture with driven individuals
- discussion and input from all on product decisions
- 360 degree feedback
- flexible and agile working policy
- unlimited annual leave (subject to business need)
- opportunities to develop knowledge of real estate industry
- Team activities and drinks
- Developing, implementing & evaluating digital and offline marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and success
- Manage marketing campaign effectiveness and maximising results - reporting to stakeholders where appropriate
- Producing internal marketing material to support sales and customer success
- Producing marketing material to support customer launches.
- Drafting press releases and other promotional content to raise awareness of company activity.
- Developing and delivering SEO/PPC campaigns to generate leads and brand awareness.
- Attending exhibitions on behalf of the Company and/or it’s customers, including producing relevant marketing material
- Content writing for the web, email and print.
- 2 years marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Understanding of marketing ROI
- Professionalism within a dynamic environment
- Must be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Must be proactive and demonstrate initiative and creativity within role.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desire to work in a startup environment
- Knowledge of PPC campaigns, SEO and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of email marketing methodology including A/B subject line testing, message content and calls to action
- Experience or an interest in the property sector
We will require two professional references upon successful application.
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to anticipated high volumes of applicants, we regret that we will not be able to reply to unsuccessful applications.
No agencies please