Customer Success Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience)
We are currently looking for dynamic and enthusiastic customer success managers to join us at a very exciting time, as we look to grow our company and increase and develop our brand awareness in line with our 2018 strategy.
OUR VISION AND WHAT WE DO
We are a technology start-up which provides creative online solutions to inspire auctioneers and estate agents across the UK, so that buyers and sellers can exchange or reserve properties online, immediately at the end of a specified time period. We aim to disrupt and democratise an industry which is outdated and under-utilised creating an international community for buyers and sellers.
We believe that auctions are a highly efficient method of buying and selling property, but that it is heavily underused. Our aim is to increase the size of the auction sector in the UK as a whole, by collaborating with agents and auction houses to encourage greater use of online auctions. Our online property auction marketplace combines the tradition and local property expertise of existing auctioneers and agents, with our innovation and knowledge of online auctions, to make auctions more democratic, more convenient and more accessible as an efficient method of sale.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a customer success manager to help us ensure that our clients are working successfully with Bamboo. You will be able to collaborate, engage and business - partner with our clients in order to deliver outstanding customer service, advice and training whilst having a keen attention to detail as well as excellent presentation and stakeholder management skills.
As part of a small and friendly team, you will be an integral part of the sales and business development journey. Your core responsibilities will include design and implementation of customer on-boarding and training, and working with existing customers to encourage and ensure continued success. This might be working though customer requirements and providing solutions to these requirements, helping to formulate strategy to generate buyer and seller appetite, or working with our tech team to help implement technological solutions to streamline services.
We are looking for someone who has excellent people skills, experience of learning and development and has an interest in how technology can change, diversify and inform business. An interest in the property sector would be advantageous but we would also invite applications from those who would flourish in a role they can make their own!
You will be quick to learn and develop your skills, with an ability to think on your feet to resolve customer issues whilst maintaining a calm and professional manner. You will relish working in a startup environment, where no two days are ever the same. You will need to be flexible and adaptable, with an ability to get stuck in to assist with other areas of the business, where required.
Previous experience of b2b implementation and customer engagement is required.
We are currently a small team so you will have a real ability to have an impact.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- a dynamic, ambitious culture with driven individuals
- discussion and input from all on product decisions
- 360 degree feedback
- flexible and agile working policy
- unlimited annual leave (subject to business need)
- opportunities to develop knowledge of real estate industry
- Team activities and drinks
- Onboarding the Bamboo platform with auctioneers, agents and other organisations
- Designing and delivering training sessions to customers on the Bamboo platform, both in person and online. Some regional travel may be required.
- Managing and interacting with key accounts to encourage use and success
- Advising in response to all queries from auctioneers, agents, buyers and sellers
- Preparation of exciting and engaging marketing materials to support customer requirements
- Driving customer and user interaction by implementing creative strategy and communications plans.
- Making recommendations for product enhancements to increase customer engagement.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience of b2b implementation and customer engagement required
- Learning and Development/Business Partnering experience
- Professionalism within a dynamic and change -focused environment
- Must be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Must be proactive and demonstrate initiative and creativity within role.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desire to work in a startup environment
Interest or previous experience in the property sector
We will require two professional references upon successful application.
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to anticipated high volumes of applicants, we regret that we will not be able to reply to unsuccessful applications.
No agencies please