Business Development and Sales Executive
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £40k OTE (depending on experience)
Reporting directly to the directors, this is a great opportunity to gain experience, learn new skills and work with an exciting new startup. We encourage creative ideas and out of the box thinking. You may be required to travel around the UK and attend client meetings to assist with on-boarding of customers.
Your day to day role and responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and maintaining leads and closing sales with customers
- Developing and maintaining new and existing customer relationships
- Attending meetings with customers to manage onboarding process
- Providing training on Bamboo Auctions process and software.
- Acting as key account manager for specified customers and providing a professional after sales process
- Handle customer objections by clarifying, emphasising agreement terms and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Assisting with marketing of business to generate sales
- Track & record accounts activity, producing reports and closing deals to meet targets.
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to anticipated high volumes of applicants, we regret that we will not be able to reply to unsuccessful applications.
No agencies please